Friday, July 6, 2012

Wedding Dress Part 2

Since my first wedding dress draft I have come a long way. I ended with a softer color pallet with heather grey lace overlay with clear sequins, white beaded flowers, and a beaded scalloped edge. To emphasize the waist I replaced the ivory lace waist detailing with a matte, ribbed cream ribbon to tie around the waist and a cream lace flower bunch I took off a headband to place over the ribbon. I then added tulle underlay to give the dress fullness and a 50's vibe a la Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. In addition to my original hair and makeup I also found an amazing vintage ivory ostrich feather hat at an antique store at the Oregon Coast.

Here's my final version. I will also be posting a funky photo shoot I put together with my favorite photo shoot buddy, Shayna.





No comments:

Post a Comment